Wednesday 17 June 2015

Real Madrid's Derik Osede declares his interest to play for Nigeria




Derik Osede wants to play for Super Eagles
Derik Osede, 22, has declared his interest to play for Nigerian Super Eagles.  This he told BBC SPORTS news.  Derik's father is a Nigerian.  The star plays for Real Madrid Team B as a regular, and he told BBC SPORTS that he wish to play for Nigeria.
On an interview with BBC SPORTS, Derik said; "I have lived in Spain all my life and I am not sure the people in Nigeria are aware that I have Nigerian blood. I crave for something special with Nigeria because it will give me a chance to properly connect with the ancestral home of my father. My father is from Benin City and even though I have never been there I always follow events in Nigeria. I celebrated when the country won the Africa Cup of Nations in 2013 and I was cheering the team at the last World Cup in Brazil."

Lose Weight Fast


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are opinions of the readers and NOT posted by Thompson Ukpe.
*Peddygist Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Peddygist.com
*Follow On Twitter #peddygist
*Follow On Facebook @ facebook.com/peddygist

Thanks For Your Comments

Designed by JTownConnect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...