Sunday 5 June 2016

Couple's 8 year old marriage in jeopardy after ouija board told wife husband is cheating

Couple's 8 year old marriage in jeopardy

The fascinating tale was shared on Reddit by one of their users. He is 34 years old, wife, 33. Please read:
My wife of 8 years uses an ouija board to talk to the spirit of her grandfather, supposedly. Said "spirit" told her I'm cheating on her. I'm not. She believes "him." 
I realize this is really weird, but my wife has an ouija board that she uses to talk to her grandfather and has for a few years. Weird stuff has happened with the board, like it telling her I shouldn’t go to work the next day, then I got in a serious car accident the
next day. These little (and sometimes big) things have led to her believing it’s real and that her grandfather really is talking to her.
Last night, the board told her I’m cheating on her. She is so sure she’s talking to her
grandpa that she believes it and wants to go to counseling. Problem is, I’m not cheating on her and think it’s her subconscious telling her something she’s afraid of. 
I initially agreed to counseling, but she told me she wants to go to one who’s “open,” meaning “new age.” Meaning the counselor will probably believe the board too. There is no way I can convince my wife that she is not actually talking to her grandfather. She’s convinced, religiously so. Not sure what to do here.
When the husband told his wife to ask the sprit to reveal the name of the person whom he was allegedly cheating with, the board didn’t give a straight answer.
“It told her a name she didn’t know. She asked me about it and I admitted it’s coincidentally the name of someone I work with, but am not even remotely attracted to. It is a relatively common name though.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are opinions of the readers and NOT posted by Thompson Ukpe.
*Peddygist Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Peddygist.com
*Follow On Twitter #peddygist
*Follow On Facebook @ facebook.com/peddygist

Thanks For Your Comments

Designed by JTownConnect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...