Friday 17 June 2016

Read 12-yr old bullied Australian schoolgirl's heartbreaking petition begging for help

A schoolgirl who says she is being bullied and her life is a "living hell" has launched a heartbreaking online petition begging for the torment to stop.And tens of thousands of members of the public have responded, adding their voice to her desperation
Tayla Sekhmet is almost 13 years old attends Dysart State High School pupil in Queensland, Australia, .In the online Change.org petition she has set up with her mum Kali.She writes
My name is Tayla and I'm starting this petition with the help of my mum.
I'm almost 13 years old and I go to Dysart State High School.I'm the most unpopular kid at school and people make my life a living hell. Every day people call me fatso, weirdo, ugly, freak, and tell me I should kill myself.
I've been pushed to the ground, had people go through my bag, or break my scooter when I rode it to school. Even people in other grades who I don't know do these things to me too.
Other people in my class throw things at me and film it on their phones. They tell me they're going to upload it to the net.
One boy continues to sexually harass me. He calls me rude sexual names and spreads rumors about me which I can't post here because they are too sexual. He follows me around and laughs at me that I do all kinds of sexual things which I don't.
I have told teachers many times, my mum has called the school, and I have had school meetings. None of this is helping. I've been told to just ignore these people, but I can't take it anymore. I don't know what else to do or where else to go for help.
My life is hell. I only beg for you to please sign my petition to ask Dysart State High School to take a stronger stance against bullying and for the Government to stop the school getting away with this.
I will give your signatures to my school and the Government to show them other people want to take a stand against bullying, and that Dysart State High School should do more to protect students like me so our education doesn't have to be hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are opinions of the readers and NOT posted by Thompson Ukpe.
*Peddygist Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Peddygist.com
*Follow On Twitter #peddygist
*Follow On Facebook @ facebook.com/peddygist

Thanks For Your Comments

Designed by JTownConnect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...