Tuesday 7 April 2015

Check Out Denrele's Funny Birthday Message To Karen Igho-Rakos

Denrele and Karen



Eccentric Channel O VJ and mischief maker, Denrele Edun sent a crazy and funny birthday message to his close pal of seven years Karen Igho who celebrated her 31st birthday yesterday and it was “insane”. The weirdo did not fail to disappoint as he recounted his first ‘crazy’ meeting with the former OAP on Instagram. Here’s the birthday message below;



 HBD ThunderK & Tsunami @karenighorakos !!! 
Columbus was a famous man; Einstein was one, too.
They were known to all, but then, Along came YOU. 
KimKardashian, she sabi reality no be small; 
Oprah Winfrey can talk, 
 But your fine qualities outshine them all; 
You’re the greatest one we know. 
(You ain’t African’s SweetHeart for nuffin!). To us, your name will always charm; 
Your features we’ll never forget. 
 You’ll always be special and famous to us; 
May your birthday be your best one yet! 
Ahem #ClearsThroat….Karen, you ain’t gonna get off like that! 
You are honestly the most infuriating, troublesome and crazily annoying specie I know but hey, that’s why I love you so! 
 From the first day I set my eyes on you at my birthday party in 2008 ( Club Papas in V/I all thanks to @dukeofspadess ), 
I knew you were sweet trouble when you walked in like it was your party!!
 “Touch my b$£%$”, you said and then I knew I had found a #KickAss #MadCap #SmoothOperator #Agent001 BUDDY! 
From our crazy Elegushi nites to RedCarpet drama to our endless 
arguments in your house to all the Wahala-Winches U have met through
 me….You forever remain my ride or die chick!!! 
 Mr Yaroslav Rakos….I hail you o! 
 I’m glad I was the Anchor at your wedding….If you had picked anyone else, 
I for put banger for your ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are opinions of the readers and NOT posted by Thompson Ukpe.
*Peddygist Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Peddygist.com
*Follow On Twitter #peddygist
*Follow On Facebook @ facebook.com/peddygist

Thanks For Your Comments

Designed by JTownConnect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...