Friday 10 April 2015

Meet Actress Venita Akpofure's Handsome Husband (Terna Terka)

 
  Venita Akporufe got engaged to this cute guy last year, and now both of them has a baby.  The actress gave birth to a baby girl yesterday.  That's a good thing for them.

  Venita AKA veezeebaybeh featured in many music videos like ''Iheneme'' (2face), ''magician'' remix (Ice prince), ''Alingo'' (psquare), ''Mukulu'' (Skales) and ''shake your bum bum'' (Timaya).
  In an interview Last year September, the former video vixen gushed about her hubby "Of course yes! I am in love. I am very much in love with my man. A very cute man for that matter. He is my honeypie. He is also in Nigeria but very similar to me; he has background from some other countries. He has same morale and aspiration like I do. I love him so much, that is the much I can say.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are opinions of the readers and NOT posted by Thompson Ukpe.
*Peddygist Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Peddygist.com
*Follow On Twitter #peddygist
*Follow On Facebook @ facebook.com/peddygist

Thanks For Your Comments

Designed by JTownConnect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...