Thursday 28 May 2015

“I Was Once A Motor Park Tout”- Benue State Governor-Elect Samuel Ortom Reveals


The Benue State Governor-elect, Chief Samuel Ortom narrated his grass to grace story and how hard it was for him to move up in life find his words below“My journey from being a motor park tout to an elected governor is purely a divine arrangement. I cast my mind back to when I dropped out of school in Form 2 but I remained hardworking and I did not engage in crime to survive. “One thing I know is that hard work pays and you must keep faith with God; power belongs to God and He alone gives it to whoever He will.” The former Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment also added that he had dropped out of school in Form 2 due to lack of funds but this did not force him to engage in criminal activities to survive. He also stated on how tough and unfriendly the election was and how he became victorious at the end of the day.. he said 
“The process of selection of delegates in the last PDP governorship election was manipulated by the leadership of the party to thwart my ambition and frustrate the people who all supported me. But God vindicated me and blessed me, and now I am an elected governor.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are opinions of the readers and NOT posted by Thompson Ukpe.
*Peddygist Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Peddygist.com
*Follow On Twitter #peddygist
*Follow On Facebook @ facebook.com/peddygist

Thanks For Your Comments

Designed by JTownConnect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...