Friday 25 September 2015

Comedian Bovi and daughter celebrate birthday today

Bovi's birthday

 The iconic comedians Bovi turned 36 today. He also shares a birthday date with his daughter wrote 36 and no regrets! I asked God to let me survive every risk I take and let me learn from the mistakes I make. I saw stumbling blocks as stepping stones; I saw road blocks as detours. And this is only the beginning. And thank you to all those who didn't have or see a reason to believe me but believed"



A big happy birthday to them..See the adorable birthday message he wrote to his daughter below;


My birthday mate. My joy, my jewel (only one other like you), my pride, my show off. Happy birthday my daughter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are opinions of the readers and NOT posted by Thompson Ukpe.
*Peddygist Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Peddygist.com
*Follow On Twitter #peddygist
*Follow On Facebook @ facebook.com/peddygist

Thanks For Your Comments

Designed by JTownConnect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...