Friday 27 March 2015

MUST READ : WHY BUHARI MUST NOT WIN

buhari
 I have a question on my mind, and the question is, if the All Progressive Congress presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) win the Saturday 28th March 2015, will his wife make Nigerians and the World at large laugh away their sorrows, just like Dame Patience Jonathan, wife of the incumbent President??? I answer rhetorically, NO, she can't.
 Let me throw some examples of her funny comments:

  1. Nigeria is a great CONTINENT
  2. My husband and Sambo IS good friends
  3. I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE
  4. My fellow WIDOWS
  5. I travelled to abroad to rest in peace
  6. My husband is the best couple on earth
  7. The doctors are responding to treatment
  8. For those who said i speak bad English, i left them for God
  9. Na only you waka come?
  10. Chai! Chai! Chai!!   This blood we are ''sharing''
  11. Daris God oooo
  12. On behave of N2 million i donate my family
  13. To all those who think that Goodluck Jonathan has failed, i have a question for you.  When a child fails his exam, is'nt he supposed to repeat?
Let us vote in my for Jonathan to honor our first lady because Buhari's wife can never put laughter on our faces like Patience.  VOTE JONATHAN OR STOP LAUGHING 
CHIE!! CHEI!! CHEI!!  THIS MESSAGE YOU ARE READING, DARIS GOD OOO!!!


SOURCE:Nigeriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are opinions of the readers and NOT posted by Thompson Ukpe.
*Peddygist Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Peddygist.com
*Follow On Twitter #peddygist
*Follow On Facebook @ facebook.com/peddygist

Thanks For Your Comments

Designed by JTownConnect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...